Pamper your ears, heart and soul with an evening of profound classical music and find yourself amidst spirited artists who will set the most soothing mood for a relaxing evening for your date.
- Reviews (1)
- Reserved table for two, decorated with rose petals and candles
- Welcome drinks on arrival for two (Non-Alcoholic)
- 4-Course meal for two (Both Veg & Non-Veg choices are available)
- Live performing artists
– The best way to experience music is in a live set up where one can personally encounter the artist’s recital.
– Classical Euphoria is an evening of artists performing live, some elegant melodies from the genre of Indian classical music.
– Along with the music, your sitting will be decorated with rose petals and candles.
– The package also includes food and beverages that will be served to you during the course of this experience.
- This experience is available on all days except Monday.
- A decorated table will be reserved for the couple.
- This experience is available in Delhi only.
- Extra price will be applicable if the guest count is more than 2 people.
- Washroom and parking are available.
- Food takeaway is not allowed.
- The client will be responsible for any damage caused to the setup.
- Please call/chat or email to check availability before booking.
- Images are for representational purposes only, there may or may not be slight variations in the actual experience.
Address: Sector-13 Dwarka, New Delhi
Can I customize the decoration with my ideas?
Yes, your ideas are welcome and will be duly entertained.
What are the timings for this experience?
This experience is only available in the evening from 7 pm to 12 am.
What will be the duration of this event?
The duration of this event is of 4 hours.
Will alcohol be served?
No, alcohol is not included but can be purchased additionally from the venue.
Will there be a photographer?
No, but you may add a personal photographer from the add ons.
What is the cancellation policy and process if I have to cancel this after booking?
Please check the cancellation policy here.