Ever thought of doing something out of the box for your loved one? Something like surrounding them with a bunch of professional dancers and proposing them in a whole new way? Well, your wish has just been heard. This flashmob will give them the most memorable and astounding experience.
- Reviews (2)
- 10 Professional Dancers
- 3 to 4 minutes of Performance
- Proposal 10 Feets Banner
- Centralized Music
– A normal day, a normal-looking crowd, a normal restaurant, all of a sudden you see a guy walking towards you.
– While your partner will be wondering what will happen next, they hear music out of nowhere and BAAAM!!!
– A group of 10 professional dancers starts dancing in front of you on your favorite tunes.
– To make the experience grander there will be a message with your feelings being flashed on a giant LED screen.
– That’s what we call a perfectly astonishing surprise.
– Book this Jaw-dropping experience for your beloved and get down on your knee to show them how much they mean to you.
- We have our preset playlist of mostly trending songs, which will be played at the time of the proposal. “Marry you” by Bruno Mars is a favorite one.
- You can enter the name of the song which you want to be played, in the remarks section while booking. We will consider the same and try our best to play those songs.
- Please call/chat or email to check availability before booking.
- Images are for representational purposes only, there may or may not be slight variations in the actual experience.
Address: Indirapuram Habitat Centre, Ghaziabad
Can we add our customized gifts?
Yes, you can add the gifts of your choice but there will be extra charges.
What is the duration of this experience?
This duration of this experience is 3 to 4 minutes.
Will there be a videographer?
It's not included but you may select the below add-on for a videographer.
Can this be arranged anywhere?
No, this surprise is exclusively done at Habitat Center.
What is the cancellation policy and process if I have to cancel this after booking?
Please check the cancellation policy here.