In this 21st century, we have become so busy with our respective lives that spending time with our partners regularly has nearly become impossible. So to keep that strong bonding consistent it is very important to do something really special to make your partner happy like maybe giving a surprise can be a great idea. Who doesn’t love surprises?!
Here we have some wonderful ideas to give your loved ones surprise:
1. Surprise Package: This can definitely make your loved ones happy. Why don’t you order something special, something that your partner has been wanting to buy for a long time? Not necessary, it has to be on a birthday, anniversary or any occasion. A surprise becomes more special if it happens suddenly on any random day.
2. Make a scrapbook: Fill the scrapbook with memories, right from the beginning. Keep your photos of all special moments’ right from the start of the relationship till the present day. Relieving those memories can make your relationship stronger and keep your special ones happy.
3. A surprise trip plan: Take some days off and plan a short trip to a unique place without informing your loved one. It should be a complete surprise.
4. Cook them their favourite meal: This can definitely make your loved one smile. Without any help make a surprise dish completely on your own, a dish that he or she loves.
5. Put them on a treasure hunt: This can be really fun. Create a treasure hunt in your own house, by putting small notes right from the entrance door. At each note write something special about your partner or your relationship, with a hint to the next note. And at the end of all notes keep a small present.
6. A candlelight dinner: Prepare a candlelight romantic dinner. Doesn‘t have to be an exotic one. It can also be in your own house preferably in an open terrace or balcony. Keep a light music, a small dance floor, a small table with wine and food.
7. A picnic: This is a very sweet surprise. Nowadays the picnic has become really uncommon. Why don’t you plan one? Just a drive to a quiet place, with prepared breakfast. Take your loved one and spend the entire morning together.
8. Breakfast in bed: This can be a small sweet surprise. One Sunday before your partner wakes up, cook up some great breakfast and keep it near the bed completely prepared so that when he/she wakes up it completely surprises them.
9. Plan a Night full of his/her favourite things: Be it small things or big things plan the night with completely sweet stuff filled with his or her favourite things be it food or gifts or movies or music.
10. Flowers: The idea of flowers can never grow old. Bring fresh, colourful flowers with a small note and keep it arranged in the living room or bedroom. Not a huge surprise, but enough to make your partner smile.
You don’t need a chance to make your loved ones smile. So never stop trying or never give up. Even if you cannot plan something huge, just do small stuff like giving them a call when in work, or all of a sudden compliment them, that is enough to make your partner smile.